Thursday, April 17, 2008

Link to another blog...


I'm done with finals (forever), so I can start wasting time again on blog sites! I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but if anyone's interested, here's an interesting point on gas prices, currency exchange, and politics made by a mutual friend of Chris and me:

Brian Bowen Was Here: The Price of Gas

Seemed like the kind of thing people on here might like. He welcomes comments.

p.s. - What does it mean when a blog relies on cross-references to other blogs to generate discussion?

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2008 08:01:00 AM,

I added your blog to my site aggregator. Could you please help to attract new users to the Mormon Blogosphere aggregator?

Copy and paste the following code into your HTML/JavaScript widget, then take out the # signs:

<#a href="http://mormonblogosphere.blogspot.com/"><#img src="http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/clbruno/Temple20Square-1-2.jpg"/><#/a>

Thanks.

http://mormonblogosphere.blogspot.com/


Dr. B.

 
At 5/28/2009 02:47:00 PM,

It means you're lame.

JUST KIDDING! Seriously..kidding. It means...I don't freaking know...but I do the same thing, so it's GOTTA be okay, right!??

I found your site through a paralegal forum -- something you wrote in April 2006 about "Esq." and "Goodwife"...hilarious. It's been resurrected.

Congrats on being done with finals...never, however, never say nevah...(I hear Churchill in my mind...is it a myth that he said that as an entire speech once??)

p.s. I did not add your blog to my site aggregator, whatever the hell that is, nor do I want you to help me attract new users..whatever...since when do the mormons need help attracting new users anyway? Don't they just give birth to more?? (no offense, well maybe only a little offense, intended...I don't have a clue whether you are Mormon or not and obviously I don't care!...no offense...heh...I certainly wouldn't expect you to care about my religious beliefs or lack thereof...)

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home