Monday, December 18, 2006

Yippy Kai Yay (How do you spell that?)

Best Christmas Movies Ever:

Die Hard
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Gremlins
It's a Wonderful Life
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Scrooged
Better Off Dead (not really about Christmas, but it is in there)

You'll notice that I have excluded A Christmas Story, that is because after years of thinking it is good, watching it and realizing it is incredibly over rated and really not that funny, then forgetting by the next year, I have accepted permanently that I don't like it. What are your favorites?

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 12:04:00 PM,

ELF!!!

 
At 12/19/2006 04:56:00 PM,

Elf is a good one, Francisco is fun to say. I watched A Christmas Story last night with my wife and I will admit that the leg lamp is pretty funny, but I still contend that it is not a tenth of the movie that Christmas Vacation is.

 
At 12/21/2006 03:17:00 PM,

Are you serious? No Nightmare Before Christmas?!!

 
At 12/21/2006 05:27:00 PM,

never seen it

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home