Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Gmail

Oh, sweet success. After spending two hours on Friday surfing the web in an attempt to finagle an invitation to join "gmail", Google's new email service that's still in testing, I am now the proud owner of an email address that ends in gmail.com. I am also the proud owner of four invitations to allow others to join gmail. SO, if anyone else out there shivers at the thought of one gig of storage space or emails being filed by conversation rather than date, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

5 Comments:

At 9/07/2004 05:04:00 PM,

You might want to be careful about posting your email address. Sometimes that invites spambots.

Danithew
http://www.wump.info/wumpblog

 
At 9/08/2004 10:19:00 AM,

Thanks for the tip!

 
At 9/09/2004 12:29:00 AM,

Janelle,

I'd be interested. I thought I'd wait until it was up and running, but the sooner the better. Let me know if you have any invites left.

-Mark

 
At 9/09/2004 01:43:00 PM,

Hey Mark-

I sent an invite to your byu email address.

-Janelle

 
At 11/07/2004 02:20:00 PM,

Janelle, i am really really interested in having one of those gmail accounts, if you have any left.. could you please Please! send me one???
thanks a lot in advance! 

Posted by facu

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home