Monday, February 12, 2007

Shameful Plug

Since my permissions have been down-graded and I am no longer able to add links to the template, I thought I might make a quick (and yes, shameful) plug for the public policy blog to which I contribute and ask you to visit us sometime.

We can be reached at http://www.policymatters.net/. I should also mention that I am the Editor-in-Chief of the policy journal by the same name (PolicyMatters) and we are currently acceping submissions by policy-conscious individuals (that includes all of you law school students - and you too, Chris' mom) who are looking to publish a 2,500 - 3,000 word (10-12 page) memo about an issue that means a lot to them. The deadline is this Friday. We welcome rough drafts.

For more information, click on the "Submissions" link on our blog. Please pardon some of our formatting difficulties as we are changing to a new host.

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 09:07:00 AM,

Sorry about that Doug. I upgraded the blog and forgot to re-grant the privileges to everyone but myself. Mu ha ha!!

I'll fix that today. LYMA still loves you, but it wishes you would post your profound berkely-pinko-commie ideas more often.

 
At 2/13/2007 03:11:00 PM,

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home