Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A Tip for Pleasure Reading

A brief notice:

I was at byustudies.byu.edu tonight, and learned that all of their articles online in PDF (that were previously available for purchase) are now available for download free of charge. I tested it out, and got "The Visionary World of Joseph Smith" by Richard Bushman for some weekend reading. The posted probably cut off around the year 2000, though I didn't look at all the titles. If you have the GospeLink cd-rom it's maybe no big deal, but I thought I would spread the word.

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2004 12:02:00 PM,

Another source for free BYU Studies articles:

http://www.lib.byu.edu/spc/byustudies/

 
At 10/05/2004 07:44:00 PM,

Actually, you can get those pdfs from all the way back in the 1970s. I just got John Sorenson's "The Mulekites" from 1990 but saw numerous articles from much earlier. 

Posted by john fowles

 
At 10/05/2004 07:44:00 PM,

Actually, you can get those pdfs from all the way back in the 1970s. I just got John Sorenson's "The Mulekites" from 1990 but saw numerous articles from much earlier. 

Posted by john fowles

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home